B.Sc / B.E / MIPENZ
With a total of 30 years’ experience in design and development of commercial, residential, tourism and retail property, Roger attributes his 20 years at leading consultancy Beca and 6 years with current firm Hargrave to his highly disciplined approached to strategic management and leadership.
- Roger has also spent over a decade leading a diagnostic team solving building issues and carrying out Due Diligence surveys for owners and purchasers. He is currently a registered Dept. Building and Housing (DBH) assessor
- Whilst at Beca, Roger was seconded to Fletcher Challenge to lead the engineering briefing for design of the major shopping centre portfolio including Pakuranga, West City, Shore City and Glenfield centres
- Roger has excellent communication and client liaison skills, together with technical, commercial and business acumen
- He is an expert tracker and reporter of his projects, keeping everyone appraised of how things are going and where to from here
- Roger has enjoyed a successful career in the timely and cost-effective implantation of projects from inception to completion